Hurt in an accident? Get Wisconsin's best car accident lawyer on your side.
If you suffered whiplash, a concussion, or any other bodily injuries from a recent car crash, your health is drastically affected. You can’t work, drive, or participate in everyday activities independently. Your entire life is put on hold.
Get Compensation for Your Auto Wreck Claim
We take winning personallyFree case consultation
Steve Caya is the personal injury attorney you need to start putting your life back together again. He knows the ins and outs of the insurance claim process, and will work hard to secure a fair settlement for your car accident claim. He also works with a network of experts and investigates every detail from the accident, including:
- Police reports
- Pictures and/or video footage from the scene
- Interviews with pedestrians and other witnesses
Every day you postpone contacting an attorney, information relevant to your claim may be lost. Janesville lawyer Steve Caya understands the pain you are enduring and will fight for your case in court if a settlement isn’t reached through negotiation. Through fair and honest work, he will determine liability to ensure you receive the damages you need and deserve.
Statistics Can’t Save You from Tragic Incidents
Car crashes happen when you least expect it, whether it’s a drunk driver careening into your lane, or a distracted parent who takes their eyes off the road and causes a fatal collision. The reality of a serious injury, permanent disability, or even the death of a loved one can hit you harder than a speeding semi.
The accident’s full impact on your life is too much to handle alone. Call personal injury lawyer Steve Caya immediately. As an experienced trial lawyer and victim advocate, he understands the pressing need for compensation to life back together, which includes:
- Medical expenses, including any ongoing therapy
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
- Lost wages during recovery and possibly long-term
Don’t miss your chance to file a personal injury claim before the statute of limitations runs out: call now for a free consultation. Proving liability is the key to a successful personal injury lawsuit, and Steve Caya has a proven record of success winning cases for accident victims.
7 Things You Must Do After Being in a Car Accident
There are several important things to keep in mind in the aftermath of a car accident. Being in shock is a natural reaction; however, you must keep your thinking sharp for a smooth series of events following the crash.
- Be polite to the other people involved, contact the authorities, and do not leave the scene
- Make sure injured people receive medical attention immediately and do not obstruct traffic, if possible
- Do not apologize or admit guilt—it could be used as proof of legal liability
- Take pictures of the damage to your car
- Keep track of all medical expense documents
- Inform your insurance company of the accident, and be truthful
- Call your personal injury lawyer - Steve Caya
Tips for Obtaining a Successful Claim after a Car Accident
- Call the police or sheriff’s department. You MUST ensure the accident is documented with local law enforcement, even in the case of a minor accident.
- Get the names of any eyewitnesses.
- Take photos of the scene.
- Get medical treatment. Many victims won’t even realize they’re injured until the adrenaline wears off.
Keep a level head and hit these few beats after you’re involved in an accident. The difference could be tens of thousands of dollars. Steve Caya is the top car crash attorney who gets you the compensation you require to get your life back on track. Don’t wait while important evidence fades away; call now!
Get COMPENSATED when you're injured in a car accident:
- No insurance accidents
- T-bone accidents
- Hit and run
- Distracted driving
- Texting and driving
- Rear ended accident
- Rollover accident
- Construction zone accident
- Head on collision
- Icy & slippery roads
No average settlement calculator accounts for elite legal representation
The amount of your settlement depends entirely on the quality of your representation. Maximize the potential settlement from your car accident lawsuit with one call to Steve Caya. A settlement mill law firm's goal is to run you through the process ASAP so they get their check ASAP. Our goal is to help you get every penny you deserve and become truly whole again.