$200,000 Recovery for Injuries Due to a Slip and Fall
Janesville Injury Lawyer Fights for Victim with Knee Injury
Steve Caya recovered $200,000 on behalf of a client who suffered a serious knee injury requiring surgery.
The client was injured when she slipped on a wet floor entering a store. The store denied liability and Steve Caya filed suit. After filing suit, Steve Caya discovered a store video that showed the event and, thereafter, the store agreed to resolve the claim for $200,000.
Considering filing a lawsuit? Here's what you need to know about slip and fall cases in Wisconsin:
- Determine if you really have a case
- How much you can get in a slip and fall settlement in Wisconsin
- The most common injuries as a result of a slip and fall
- How to file a slip and fall lawsuit in Wisconsin
- Statute of limitations on filing a slip and fall lawsuit in Wisconsin
- You can make a claim yourself, but we don't recommend it.
View personal injury case settlement amounts earned by Steve Caya on behalf of his clients.