Personal Injury Attorney for Auto Accident Cases in Johnson Creek
Johnson Creek Personal Injury Lawyer >> Car Accidents
See if this sounds familiar: For years, you’ve had auto insurance and made all the payments on time. You always thought if you were ever in a serious accident your insurance would honor their pledge to cover your expenses. Now you’re getting nothing but a runaround from them.
Unfortunately, your experience is not all that unusual. Insurance companies routinely look for any way to wriggle out of their financial obligations to their policyholders. Which is precisely why there are so many personal injury attorneys. If you’re not being offered fair compensation for your injury claim, you need an experienced Wisconsin auto accident injury attorney on your side. You need an attorney like Steve Caya.
Important car accident claim insights
If you've been injured in an automobile crash and it wasn't your fault, you have the right to file a claim for compensation. Before filing a car accident lawsuit in Wisconsin, find out what you should know:
- Can you sue? If so, who pays?
- How car accident claims work in WI
- Car accident claim statute of limitations
- How long it takes to settle
- Is it a good idea to hire a car accident lawyer?
- Car accident claim settlement amount examples
We take winning personallyFree case consultation
Experienced auto accident attorney for Johnson Creek accident victims
Before starting his own practice representing accident victims, Johnson Creek personal injury attorney Steve Caya represented insurance companies. Knowing how they operate has served Steve and his associates well. They’ve won millions of dollars worth of settlements for clients throughout southeast Wisconsin. Although based in Janesville, Attorney Caya regularly travels to Johnson Creek and other nearby cities to meet with clients.
If you need any more reasons to put Steve Caya on your short list, consider the following:
- Attorney Caya has been consistently named one of the top 100 trial lawyers in Wisconsin by the National Trial Lawyer’s Association.
- Annually named a Wisconsin Super Lawyer by Super Lawyer’s Magazine
- Listed in the Top Attorneys of North America and Best Attorneys in America publications.
- Since 2014, recognized as one of the top ten lawyers in Wisconsin for client satisfaction by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
Learn more about Wisconsin personal injury attorney Steve Caya and his firm.
FREE legal consultation for Johnson Creek auto accident injury cases
The sooner you retain an attorney to help you settle your claim, the sooner you’ll get the check you’ve been hoping for. Having legal representation also eliminates the stress and aggravation of dealing with insurance companies yourself. All communication has to be handled through your attorney. Learn more about how Steve Caya can help by taking advantage of a free, no-obligation legal consultation.
Stay up to date on current industry info and insights with Steve Caya’s truck & auto accident lawyer blog.