Personal Injury Attorney for Auto Accident Injury Cases in Lake Mills
Lake Mills Personal Injury Lawyer >> Car Accidents
The last thing anyone expects after the misfortune of being injured in an auto accident is having to fight with their insurance company over the settlement for their injury claim. It’s bad enough being laid up with injuries, but dealing with an insurance company’s runarounds and delays just adds another layer of stress and aggravation.
We take winning personallyFree case consultation
Unfortunately, the only way to get a fair shake is to have an experienced Wisconsin car accident injury attorney representing you. If you go it alone, you’re up against a battalion of high-priced insurance company attorneys. Attorney Steve Caya knows all the shenanigans they pull because he’s worked for insurance companies himself. He now uses his experience to fight the good fight for accident victims, and he’s won millions of dollars in compensation for all types of injuries.
Experienced auto accident attorney for Lake Mills accident victims
You don’t have to hire a big city attorney to get results. Attorney Steve Caya and his associates provide big town experience with small town service. Although based in Janesville, Attorney Caya regularly travels to Lake Mills and to other nearby cities to meet with clients. Steve and his team will make it their mission to see you get every last cent you’re owed.
Lake Mills personal injury lawyer Steve Caya brings big city lawyer experience directly to Lake Mills accident victims. If you’re lawyer shopping, Attorney Caya’s bona fides stack up with the best of them:
- Consistently named one of the top 100 trial lawyers in Wisconsin by the National Trial Lawyer’s Association.
- Annually named a Wisconsin Super Lawyer by Super Lawyer’s Magazine
- Listed in the Top Attorneys of North America and Best Attorneys in America publications.
- Since 2014, recognized as one of the top ten lawyers in Wisconsin for client satisfaction by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
What to know before filing a car accident claim in Lake Mills
When you're injured by another driver's actions it can be hard to know what the right next steps are in the aftermath of the accident. Medical treatment, paperwork, and missed work are on your mind - but you only get one chance to file an auto accident claim in Wisconsin. Don't miss out and wind up paying for someone else's mistake. Find out what you need to know:
- Who can I sue in a car accident claim?
- How do I file an auto accident claim in WI?
- How long after an accident can I sue?
- How long does a car accident lawsuit take?
- Do I need a lawyer for my claim?
- Car accident settlement amounts
FREE legal consultation for Lake Mills auto accident injury cases
Learn more about how Steve Caya can help by taking advantage of a free, no-obligation legal consultation. You’ll get a better perspective on what’s at stake and how Steve and his team can make the most of a bad situation. The longer you wait to take action, the longer you’ll be waiting on a settlement check and, unfortunately, the lower it’s likely to be.
Stay up to date on current industry info and insights with Steve Caya’s truck & auto accident lawyer blog.