Personal Injury Attorney for Auto Accident Injury Cases in Palmyra
Palmyra Personal Injury Lawyer >> Car Accidents
After a serious auto accident, you count on your auto insurance to cover your medical expenses and repairs to your vehicle. All too often, though, insurance companies drag their feet on injury claims, and the settlements they offer often come up far short of the amounts claimed. You can contest their offer, write letters and file complaints with the insurance commission, but the only thing that’s going to get their attention is the threat of a lawsuit. For that you need an experienced Wisconsin car accident injury attorney. Like Steve Caya.
We take winning personallyFree case consultation
Experienced auto accident attorney for Palmyra accident victims
Attorney Caya has been representing accident victims since 2003 and won millions of dollars in settlements for his clients. Prior to this, he worked the other side of the table—representing insurance companies. He knows all the dirty little tricks insurance companies play to shortchange their policyholders, and he’s made it a mission to see to it they don’t get away with it. Although based in Janesville, Attorney Caya and his associates regularly travel to Palmyra and other nearby cities to meet with clients.
4 Reasons why Palmyra personal injury lawyer Steve Caya is your best choice for getting the money you’re owed:
- Attorney Caya has been consistently named one of the top 100 trial lawyers in Wisconsin by the National Trial Lawyer’s Association.
- Annually named a Wisconsin Super Lawyer by Super Lawyer’s Magazine
- Listed in the Top Attorneys of North America and Best Attorneys in America publications.
- Since 2014, recognized as one of the top ten lawyers in Wisconsin for client satisfaction by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
Learn more about Wisconsin personal injury attorney Steve Caya and his firm.
Six facts Palmyra car accident victims need to know before filing a lawsuit
Accident victims only get one opportunity to file a claim and get the compensation they deserve. Don't miss your chance and wind up stuck paying because of someone else's actions. Before signing anything from an insurance company or settling for less than you're entitled to, find out what you need to know about filing a car accident lawsuit in Wisconsin:
- How to know if you can sue, and who pays
- How to file a car accident claim
- How long you have to file a claim
- How long you can expect a lawsuit to take
- Filing on your own, or with a lawyer
- Wisconsin car accident settlement amount examples
FREE legal consultation for Palmyra auto accident injury cases
Attorney Caya offers a free, no-obligation legal consultation to any accident victim looking into hiring an attorney. During the consultation, you’ll get a better idea of what’s at stake and how Steve and his team can help get you the settlement you deserve. The longer you wait to take action, though, the longer you’ll be waiting on a settlement check and the lower it’s likely to be.
Stay up to date on current industry info and insights with Steve Caya’s truck & auto accident lawyer blog.