Personal Injury Attorney for Auto Accident Injury Cases in Stoughton
Stoughton Personal Injury Lawyer >> Car Accidents
Like most drivers in Wisconsin, you’ve carried insurance for years and never really used it. Now that you’ve been injured in an accident and need your insurance company to come through for you, they’re dragging their feet or saying they can’t cover all the expenses on your injury claim. You’re not alone. In fact, this is pretty typical of insurance companies.
We take winning personallyFree case consultation
You can ask to speak to your claim adjuster’s supervisor, and the supervisor above him, etc. etc., but you might as well pound sand. The only way to get their attention—and the settlement you’re entitled to—is to file a lawsuit. For that you need an experienced Wisconsin auto accident injury attorney. In Stoughton, Steve Caya is your best shot.
Experienced auto accident attorney for Stoughton accident victims
Attorney Caya has been representing accident victims throughout southeast Wisconsin since 2003 and has won millions of dollars in settlements for them. Steve has also worked the other side of the table—representing insurance companies—so he knows all the dirty tricks they play to weasel out of paying on their policyholders’ claims. He’s made it his mission to make sure they don’t get away with it. From his home base in Janesville, Attorney Caya and his associates regularly travel to Stoughton and other cities in the greater Madison area to meet with clients.
Attorney Caya has the bona fides to get you every dollar you deserve:
- Attorney Caya has been consistently named one of the top 100 trial lawyers in Wisconsin by the National Trial Lawyer’s Association.
- Annually named a Wisconsin Super Lawyer by Super Lawyer’s Magazine
- Listed in the Top Attorneys of North America and Best Attorneys in America publications.
- Since 2014, recognized as one of the top ten lawyers in Wisconsin for client satisfaction by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
What to know before filing a car accident claim in Stoughton
When you're injured in a car crash it might be tempting to take the first offer. Don't do it! You only have one chance to claim the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Settle too low, and you'll wind up paying the price for the other driver's actions. Before you sign anything or file an auto accident claim, get the information accident victims need to know:
- Do I have a car accident injury case? Who pays?
- How filing an auto accident claim works
- How much time you have to file a claim
- How long it takes to settle a car crash lawsuit
- Should I file a claim on my own?
- Wisconsin auto accident settlement amount examples
FREE legal consultation for Stoughton auto accident injury cases
Not sure you need an attorney yet? Still think your insurance company will come through for you? Take advantage of a free, no-obligation legal consultation with Steve Caya anyway. There’s a good chance you WILL need an attorney to get your settlement sorted out. At the very least, you’ll get a better understanding of what’s at stake with your settlement and how Steve and his team can help.
Stay up to date on current industry info and insights with Steve Caya’s truck & auto accident lawyer blog.