Personal Injury Attorney for Auto Accident Injury Cases in Sun Prairie
Sun Prairie Personal Injury Lawyer >> Car Accidents
Getting injured in an auto accident you had no fault in causing is the epitome of lowdown, dirty rotten luck. To make matters worse, your insurance company isn’t coming through for you with the settlement check you need to pay all your medical bills. Nothing new there. Insurance companies are notorious for delaying and denying payment on policyholders’ claims.
We take winning personallyFree case consultation
You can ask to speak to your claim adjuster’s supervisor, you can write letters, you can rage at them over the phone (NOT a good idea, incidentally), but the only thing that’s going to get you any closer to the settlement money they owe you is a lawsuit. And for that you need an experienced Wisconsin car accident injury attorney. You need Steve Caya.
Experienced auto accident attorney for Sun Prairie accident victims
Since 2003, Attorney Caya has been representing accident victims throughout southeast Wisconsin and winning millions of dollars in settlement money for them.
Before becoming a Sun Prairie personal injury attorney, Steve actually represented insurance companies. From that experience, he learned all the tricks insurers use to weasel out of paying their policyholders’ claims. Since then, he’s made it his mission to do what he can to put a stop to it.
From his home base in Janesville, Attorney Caya and his associates regularly travel to Sun Prairie and other cities in the greater Madison area to meet with clients.
Why you want Attorney Caya on your side:
- Attorney Caya has been consistently named one of the top 100 trial lawyers in Wisconsin by the National Trial Lawyer’s Association.
- Annually named a Wisconsin Super Lawyer by Super Lawyer’s Magazine
- Listed in the Top Attorneys of North America and Best Attorneys in America publications.
- Since 2014, recognized as one of the top ten lawyers in Wisconsin for client satisfaction by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
Filing a car accident claim in Sun Prairie? Read this first:
When you've injured in a car crash it can be tempting to accept the first settlement offer, just to have something to help cover your expenses. Don't do it! You only get one opportunity to collect the compensation you need to make a full recovery. Settle too soon, and you could seriously compromise your financial future. Before filing an auto accident claim, find out what accident victims need to know:
- Do I have the right to sue? Who pays?
- What should I do to prepare for a lawsuit?
- How long do I have to file a claim?
- How long will it take to settle my case?
- Do I need an attorney to file a lawsuit?
- How much is an average car accident settlement?
FREE legal consultation for Sun Prairie auto accident injury cases
Not sure you really need get an attorney? Still think your insurance company will be reasonable and make good on your injury claim? At least take advantage of a free, no-obligation legal consultation with Steve Caya. Statistically, there’s a high probability you’ll need an attorney to get your settlement sorted out. Meeting with Steve and his team will give you a better idea of what’s at stake with your settlement and how they can help.
Stay up to date on current industry info and insights with Steve Caya’s truck & auto accident lawyer blog.