How much is my case worth?
Answering this question comes after answering many others first. The worth of your case depends on:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Loss of capacity to earn
- Pain and suffering
- How much insurance is available
- Is there any question as to who is at fault
There’s no case worth formula. Unfortunately, we can’t just plug in a few key factors in and come up with a number. Discrepancies in the testimony, injury severity, your employment history, ability to work and life expectancy all play into the potential worth of your case.
- Average wrongful death settlement amounts in Wisconsin
- Motorcycle accident settlement examples
- Settlement amounts for Wisconsin car accident injuries