$450,000 Settlement Reached for Motorcycle Accident
Motorcycle Accident Claim Results in Major Settlement
Steve represented a motorcyclist who was killed when a van pulled from a stop sign into the path of the motorcyclist.
Unfortunately, Steve’s client was intoxicated at the time of the incident, and it further appeared his motorcycle had defective brakes. Steve was able to hire the appropriate experts who determined that even if sober, the motorcyclist did not have the opportunity to avoid the collision. The claim ultimately resolved for the sum of $450,000.
Motorcycle accidents and what you can get
A fair settlement for your motorcycle accident means that you have hard working attorney's at your side with your, or your loved ones, interests in mind.
Act NOW, file a claim and get the compensation you deserve.
Before filing a lawsuit there's a few things you should know.
Wisconsin operates under a shared fault law, meaning each person is held responsible for a portion of the liability in a car accident. If you weren't fully at fault for the crash, you are eligible to win compensation for your injuries in a settlement or lawsuit should it come to it. Here's a few more things you need to know about making a claim after an accident:
- Yes, you can sue after a car accident
- How to you file a lawsuit after your car accident
- How long you have to file a car accident lawsuit after the event
- How long a car accident suit takes in (and out of) the court room
- You can file yourself, but don't - lawyer up!
- Average car accident settlements in Wisconsin