$250,000 for a Surgically Repaired Broken Clavicle in a Car Crash
Car Accident Results in $250K Settlement for Victim with Broken Clavicle
The client suffered a broken clavicle and other related contusions and injuries as a result of a motor vehicle accident.
The matter resolved without the need for a lawsuit for the sum of $250,000.
View all personal injury case settlements won my Steve Caya on behalf of his clients.
Broken bones take serious recovery time
The time you lose in recovering from an car accident that wasn't your fault--and the money you lose--can be covered in the right cases. File a claim and get a settlement: you deserve compensation for your pain and suffering.
Before filing a lawsuit there's a few things you should know.
Wisconsin operates under a shared fault law, meaning each person is held responsible for a portion of the liability in a car accident. If you weren't fully at fault for the crash, you are eligible to win compensation for your injuries in a settlement or lawsuit should it come to it. Here's a few more things you need to know about making a claim after an accident:
- Yes, you can sue for car accident compensation
- How to file a lawsuit after a Wisconsin car accident
- How long you have to file a car accident lawsuit
- How long a car accident suit takes
- You can file yourself, but we don't recommend it
- Average car accident case settlements in Wisconsin