$120,000 Recovery for a Motorcyclist with an Injured Clavicle
Injury Lawyer in Janesville Gets Compensation for Motorcycle Accident Victim
Steve Caya obtained a settlement of $120,000 on behalf of a Wisconsin motorcyclist who sustained a clavicle injury. A pickup truck pulled out from a stop sign in front of the motorcyclist causing the motorcyclist to lose control and crash.
The case resolved without the need for a lawsuit.
What motorcycle crash victims MUST understand before filing a lawsuit
These six aspects of motorcycle accident claims directly affect your compensation.
- Find out if you can sue after a motorcycle accident
- The right way to file a motorcycle injury claim in Wisconsin
- There's a time limit for filing motorcycle injury claims
- How long it takes for motorcycle accident claims to settle
- How much compensation motorcycle crash victims can get
- What happens if you file a motorcycle accident claim without a lawyer
See examples of real personal injury cases and settlement amounts and contact Wisconsin’s leading No Win No Fee motorcycle accident lawyer for a free evaluation of your claim. We're in Janesville, and will gladly come to you anywhere in Wisconsin to discuss your case.