$80,000 Settlement for Mild Head and Neck Injuries after Motorcycle Accident
Motorcycle Accident Victim with Mild Injuries Settles Out of Court
The client was operating a motorcycle when he was sideswiped by a vehicle changing lanes.
The client sustained mild head injuries of a non-permanent nature and non-permanent neck issues. The matter resolved without the need for a trial for the sum of $80,000.
Head and neck injuries from auto accidents should always be taken seriously, even if the pain seems mild right after the accident.
Experiencing neck or back pain after your accident?
Do NOT ignore it. Your pain is the perpetrator's fault, and you have a right to monetary compensation.
Whiplash injuries after an accident can be expensive to treat. Don't pay for someone else's mistake; get the settlement you need to get your life back on track.
Before filing a lawsuit there's a few things you should know.
These six aspects of motorcycle accident claims directly affect your compensation.
- Yes, you can sue after a motorcycle crash
- How to file a lawsuit after a motorcycle crash
- How long you have to file a motorcycle accident lawsuit after the event
- How long a motorcycle accident suit takes in (and out of) the courtroom
- Average motorcycle accident settlements in Wisconsin
- You can file a suit yourself, but it's better to get a lawyer
See examples of real personal injury cases and settlement amounts and contact Wisconsin’s leading No Win No Fee motorcycle accident lawyer for a free evaluation of your claim. We're in Janesville, and will gladly come to you anywhere in Wisconsin to discuss your case.