$125,000 Settlement Due to a Premises Fall
Slip and Fall Victim Receives $125K in Compensation
In this case, the client was a senior citizen who sustained injury to her hip when she tripped on an uneven surface after exiting a hotel resort entryway.
The case was complicated by the client’s pre-existing history of similar problems, including a previous hip replacement surgery. The matter resolved for $125,000 without the need for a lawsuit.
If you're hurt and considering filing a lawsuit, there are a few things you need to think about. Here's what you really need to know about filing a slip and fall lawsuit in Wisconsin:
- Determine if you have a case
- How much you can get in a slip and fall/premises liability settlement
- Typical slip and fall injuries
- How to file a slip and fall lawsuit in Wisconsin
- Statute of limitations on filing a suit in Wisconsin
- You can file yourself - but we don't recommend it.
View all personal injury case settlement amounts Steve Caya has earned for his clients.