$300,000 Settlement for Injuries Sustained After a Fall
Janesville Injury Lawyer Secures Compensation for Ladder Fall Victim
Client was performing “handyman” services inside of a large garage.
Upon arriving home, the homeowner opened the garage door, knocking the client off a twelve-foot ladder, resulting in head injuries and shoulder injuries. The matter resolved for $300,000 out of court, without the need for a lawsuit.
View all six and seven-figure personal injury case settlements attained by Steve Caya for his clients.
Navigating the finer points of Wisconsin law is a rat's nest for people who aren't buried in the details every day. Here's what you really need to know about filing a lawsuit for a slip and fall in Wisconsin:
- Does your case warrant filing a lawsuit?
- How much you can get in a slip and fall settlement
- The most common injuries from slip and fall accidents
- How to file a slip and fall lawsuit in Wisconsin
- Statute of limitations on filing slip and fall lawsuits in Wisconsin
- You can file yourself - but you should talk to a lawyer first
Having neck or back pain following an accident?
Don't ignore it. Your symptoms are in line with whiplash, and you're entitled to compensation for your pain. Yes - whiplash can be caused by a fall, not just car accidents.
Back and neck pain (whiplash) after an accident can be expensive to treat, and medical bills pile up fast. Take action today, and get the fair whiplash settlement you need to keep your life and wallet intact.