$137,500 Settlement for a Broken Ankle in Motorcycle Accident
Wisconsin motorcyle injury lawyer attains six-figure compensation
The client sustained a broken ankle as a result of being struck while operating a motorcycle in Wisconsin.
The accident occurred when a teen driver failed to keep a proper lookout and turned left in front of the motorcyclist. Attorney Steve Caya was able to achieve a settlement of $137,500 without the need for a lawsuit.
See more examples of real personal injury cases and settlement amounts Steve Caya has obtained for his clients. As a motorcyclist himself and a former insurance industry insider, he understands what you're going through and how to make the insurance company pay what you're owed.
What motorcycle crash victims MUST understand before filing a lawsuit
These six aspects of motorcycle accident claims directly affect your compensation.
- How to know if you can sue after a motorcycle accident
- How to file a motorcycle injury claim properly
- WI's statute of limitations on motorcycle injury claims
- The time it takes to settle a motorcycle accident claim
- How much motorcycle crash settlements can be worth
- Deciding whether to file a motorcycle injury claim without a lawyer
Steve Caya is an award-winning motorcycle injury lawyer who will fight tooth and nail for YOUR compensation. No win, no fee. Our law office is in Janesville Wisconsin, and we'll gladly come to you anywhere in Wisconsin to discuss your case.