$137,500 Settlement for a Broken Ankle in Motorcycle Accident
Janesville Motorcyle Injury Lawyer Attains Six Figure Compensation
The client sustained a broken ankle as a result of being struck while operating a motorcycle.
The accident occurred when a teen driver failed to keep a proper lookout and turned left in front of the motorcyclist. Attorney Steve Caya was able to achieve a settlement of $137,500 without the need for a lawsuit.
What motorcycle crash victims MUST understand before filing a lawsuit
These six aspects of motorcycle accident claims directly affect your compensation.
- How to know if you can sue after a motorcycle accident
- How to file a motorcycle injury claim properly
- WI's statute of limitations on motorcycle injury claims
- The time it takes to settle a motorcycle accident claim
- How much motorcycle crash settlements can be worth
- Deciding whether to file a motorcycle injury claim without a lawyer
See examples of real personal injury cases and settlement amounts and contact Wisconsin’s leading No Win No Fee motorcycle accident lawyer for a free evaluation of your claim. We're in Janesville, and will gladly come to you anywhere in Wisconsin to discuss your case.