$650,000 Recovery for Injuries Sustained in a Motorcycle Collision
Umbrella Policy Secures Greater Compensation for Motorcycle Accident Victim
Steve Caya recovered $650,000 for injuries sustained by a motorcyclist who suffered numerous fractures after an inattentive driver turned left in front of the motorcyclist.
The insurance company for the at fault driver argued the policy limits available were only $300,000. Steve Caya reviewed the at-fault driver’s policy and successfully convinced the insurer an umbrella policy applied, creating more coverage to compensate the injured motorcyclist.
As a former insurance company attorney, Steve Caya knows exactly what it takes to make insurers pay a fair settlement amount to accident victims.
What motorcycle crash victims MUST understand before filing a lawsuit
These six aspects of motorcycle accident claims directly affect your compensation.
- Find out if you can sue after a motorcycle accident
- The right way to file a motorcycle injury claim in Wisconsin
- There's a time limit for filing motorcycle injury claims
- How long it takes for motorcycle accident claims to settle
- How much compensation motorcycle crash victims can get
- What happens if you file a motorcycle accident claim without a lawyer
See examples of real personal injury cases and settlement amounts and contact Wisconsin’s leading No Win No Fee motorcycle accident lawyer for a free evaluation of your claim. We're in Janesville, and will gladly come to you anywhere in Wisconsin to discuss your case.