$280,000 Settlement for Leg Injury Sustained in a Motorcycle Collision
Injured Wisconsin motorcyclist receives $280K in compensation
The insurance company’s original offer was less than $100,000. Steve Caya filed a lawsuit on his client’s behalf and obtained compensation far in excess of the insurer’s original offer for his client.
What motorcycle crash victims MUST understand before filing a lawsuit
These six aspects of motorcycle accident claims directly affect your compensation.
- How to know if you can sue after a motorcycle accident
- How to file a motorcycle injury claim properly
- WI's statute of limitations on motorcycle injury claims
- The time it takes to settle a motorcycle accident claim
- How much motorcycle crash settlements can be worth
- Deciding whether to file a motorcycle injury claim without a lawyer
Contact Wisconsin’s leading No Win No Fee motorcycle accident lawyer for a free evaluation of your claim. We're in Janesville, and will gladly come to you anywhere in Wisconsin to discuss your case.