$280,000 Leg injury settlement after motorcycle crash
Injured Wisconsin motorcyclist receives $280K in compensation
Steve Caya recovered $280,000 for an injured motorcyclist who suffered an inner leg injury after being struck by an inattentive driver.
The insurance company’s original offer was less than $100,000. Steve Caya filed a lawsuit on his client’s behalf and obtained compensation almost three times greater than the insurer’s original offer for his client.
Before you sign anything, know how much your leg injury is worth
It's in the insurance company's best interest to get your settlement check issued and signed as quickly as possible. After all, once you sign the check you can't claim any further compensation for the injury, even if your expenses turn out to be more than you realized.
Don't let the insurer rush you into settling. It's possible there are additional sources of liability and future costs you may not have considered. It's in your best interests to make sure you receive truly fair compensation for your leg injury.
Leg injury attorney Steve Caya offers free claim assessments for accident victims. He'll help you get through the financial aspects of your case so you can focus on recovery.
What motorcycle crash victims MUST understand before filing a lawsuit
These six aspects of motorcycle accident claims directly affect your compensation.
- How to know if you can sue after a motorcycle accident
- How to file a motorcycle injury claim properly
- WI's statute of limitations on motorcycle injury claims
- How long does a motorcycle lawsuit take?
- What is the average payout for a motorcycle accident? (including how insurance companies determine pain and suffering damages)
- Deciding whether to file a motorcycle injury claim without a lawyer
Contact Wisconsin’s leading No Win No Fee motorcycle accident lawyer for a free evaluation of your claim. We're in Janesville, and will gladly come to you anywhere in Wisconsin to discuss your case.