$250,000 Policy Limits Settlement After a Motorcycle Accident
Injured Wisconsin motorcyclist gets compensation & waived medical expenses
In this particular case, the client was in a motorcycle accident when the at-fault driver turned left in front of the client’s motorcycle, causing the motorcyclist to sustain significant injuries.
Motorcycle injury attorney Steve Caya was able to achieve a $250,000 policy limits settlement AND convinced the health insurer to waive their claim for reimbursement of medical expenses paid on behalf of the injured client. Therefore, the client received the benefit of the entire settlement.
If you've been injured in a motorcycle or car accident, don't take chances claiming the compensation you deserve. Insurance companies judge the value of your claim based on the quality of your representation. Steve Caya is an award-winning personal injury lawyer who knows what it takes to make them pay.
What motorcycle crash victims MUST understand before filing a lawsuit
These six aspects of motorcycle accident claims directly affect your compensation.
- How to know if you can sue after a motorcycle accident
- How to file a motorcycle injury claim properly
- WI's statute of limitations on motorcycle injury claims
- The time it takes to settle a motorcycle accident claim
- How much motorcycle crash settlements can be worth
- Deciding whether to file a motorcycle injury claim without a lawyer
Contact Wisconsin’s leading No Win No Fee motorcycle accident lawyer for a free evaluation of your claim. We're in Janesville, and will gladly come to you anywhere in Wisconsin to discuss your case.