$250,000 Policy Limits Settlement After a Motorcycle Accident
Injured Motorcyclist Gets Big Compensation
In this particular case, the client was in a motorcycle accident when the at-fault driver turned left in front of the client’s motorcycle and sustained significant injuries.
Motorcycle injury attorney Steve Caya was able to achieve a $250,000 policy limits settlement AND convinced the health insurer to waive their claim for reimbursement of medical expenses paid on behalf of the injured client. Therefore, the client received the benefit of the entire settlement.
What motorcycle crash victims MUST understand before filing a lawsuit
These six aspects of motorcycle accident claims directly affect your compensation.
- How to know if you can sue after a motorcycle accident
- How to file a motorcycle injury claim properly
- WI's statute of limitations on motorcycle injury claims
- The time it takes to settle a motorcycle accident claim
- How much motorcycle crash settlements can be worth
- Deciding whether to file a motorcycle injury claim without a lawyer
See examples of real personal injury cases and settlement amounts and contact Wisconsin’s leading No Win No Fee motorcycle accident lawyer for a free evaluation of your claim. We're in Janesville, and will gladly come to you anywhere in Wisconsin to discuss your case.