$262,500 Settlement for Injuries Sustained Due to a Fall from a Roof
Fall from roof leads to huge recovery for Wisconsin subcontractor
The client was injured while doing roofing work and the general contractor failed to provide fall protection to the subcontractors. The insurer denied liability throughout and alleged the client was responsible for his own injuries. After Steve Caya submitted a detailed report to the insurer describing why the insurer’s position was incorrect, the insurer agreed to resolve the claim, settling for $262,500.
What you need to know about slip and fall lawsuits in Wisconsin:
- Determine if you have a slip and fall case
- How much you can get in a slip and fall settlement
- Typical slip and fall injuries
- How to file a slip and fall lawsuit in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin statute of limitations on filing a slip and fall lawsuit
- You can file a claim yourself, but it's not a great idea
Our law firm in in Janesville, and we'll gladly come to you anywhere in the state to discuss your case. Reach out and schedule your free consultation today.
Experiencing neck pain after a fall?
Do NOT ignore it. Your pain was directly caused by someone else's mistake, and you're entitled to compensation.
Whiplash neck pain can be expensive to treat. Don't foot the bill for another person's negligence; file a claim, and get the settlement you deserve.