$950,000 Recovery for a Motorcyclist Injured by a Semi Truck Driver
Injured Motorcyclist Gets Big Settlement in Crash with Truck Driver
Steve Caya was able to recover $950,000 for a motorcyclist who was injured by a semi driver when the semi driver entered the motorcyclists’ lane of traffic. The semi driver denied he was responsible for the motorcyclists’ injuries.
Within two days of the crash, Steve Caya’s team of experts reconstructed the crash and determined the accident could not have happened as the truck driver claimed. After Steve Caya’s deposition of the truck driver, the trucking company agreed to resolve the claim.
What motorcycle crash victims NEED to understand before filing a lawsuit
These key aspects of motorcycle injury claims directly affect your compensation.
- How to know whether you can sue for a motorcycle accident
- How to file a motorcycle injury claim the right way
- The Wisconsin statute of limitations on motorcycle injury claims
- How long it takes to settle a motorcycle crash claim
- How big motorcycle settlements can get, and how to know what’s fair
- Pros & cons of filing a motorcycle injury claim without a lawyer
See more examples of real personal injury cases and settlement amounts and contact Wisconsin’s leading No Win No Fee motorcycle accident lawyer for a free evaluation of your claim.