$950,000 settlement for biker injured by semi truck
Injured Wisconsin motorcyclist gets big settlement in crash with truck driver
Steve Caya was able to recover $950,000 for a motorcyclist who was seriously injured by a semi driver when the semi driver entered the motorcyclists’ lane of traffic. The semi driver denied he was responsible for the motorcyclists’ injuries.
Within two days of the crash, Steve Caya’s team of experts reconstructed the crash and determined the accident could not have happened as the truck driver claimed. After Steve Caya’s deposition of the truck driver, the trucking company agreed to settle the claim.
See more truck injury settlements won by Steve for his clients.
What motorcycle crash victims NEED to understand before filing a lawsuit
These key aspects of motorcycle injury claims directly affect your compensation.
- How to know whether you can sue for a motorcycle accident
- How to file a motorcycle injury claim the right way
- The Wisconsin statute of limitations on motorcycle injury claims
- How long it takes to settle a motorcycle crash claim
- How big motorcycle settlements can get, and how to know what’s fair
- Pros & cons of filing a motorcycle injury claim without a lawyer
Steve Caya is an award-winning motorcycle accident lawyer who will fight tooth and nail for YOUR compensation. No win, no fee.