Cambridge, WI Personal Injury Lawyer: trust an elite Wisconsin trial attorney
Have you suffered an injury caused by in an accident? It can be stressful to figure out what to do next. That’s why it’s imperative to contact an experienced accident attorney with your best interests at heart immediately after your accident.
With more than 30 years of experience, attorney Steve Caya is one of Wisconsin’s best personal injury lawyers. After a unique background in the insurance industry, he gained the knowledge necessary to win his clients fair settlements after an accident. With free consultations and a no win, no fee policy, Steve Caya proves time and time again that he cares most about his clients. If he can’t win you a fair settlement, all legal costs are waived and you don’t owe a thing.
Winning millions of dollars in compensation for injured victims
Insurance companies will offer you a different payout based on their perceived competency of your legal representation & your willingness to settle for a lowball offer. Choose your personal injury lawyer wisely and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Find many different examples of personal injury lawsuit settlements won by Steve Caya for accident victims in Cambridge and throughout Wisconsin.
How Steve Caya helps walk you through the process
- Explains the legal process without legalese
- Determines the true value of your claim, including lost wages, medical expenses, pain & suffering
- Files an effective personal injury case before the statute of limitations ends
- Plans for your secure future & helps you return to normal life
If you've been injured in a motor vehicle crash and are mostly not at fault, you have the right to compensation. Steve Caya handles injury claims for all types of auto accidents including:
- No insurance accidents
- T-bone accidents
- Hit and run
- Distracted driving
- Texting and driving
- Rear ended accident
- Rollover accident
- Construction zone accident
- Head on collision
- Icy & slippery roads
You don't have to navigate the claims process alone. Find out which Wisconsin car accident laws can affect the outcome of your claim, and request a completely free case assessment to get a better understanding of what your claim is worth.
Don’t wait to make a personal injury claim
If you wait too long to make a personal injury claim, it could cost you. You run the risk of losing valuable information that can support your case. It’s also possible for the statute of limitations to run out before you can make a claim.
You need time to recover both physically & emotionally before taking on the legal process. That’s why he minimizes any disruption to you while he takes care of your claim. He offers FREE consultations to further alleviate your financial burdens. Because of his no win, no fee policy, if he can’t win you a fair settlement, all legal costs are waived. You won’t owe anything.
We handle every type of claim:
- Car accident lawyer Cambridge
- Trucking accident lawyer
- Motorcycle accident lawyer
- Drunk driving injury lawyer
- Wrongful death lawyer
- Slip and fall lawyer
- Dog bite lawyer
- Bicycle accident lawyer
- Pedestrian accident lawyer
- Paralysis injury lawyer
- Bus accident injury lawyer
- ATV accident lawyer
- Assault injury lawyer
- Boating accident lawyer
- Whiplash injury lawyer
- Brain injury lawyer
- Neck injury lawyer
- Back injury lawyer
- Spine injury lawyer
- Premises liability injury lawyer
- Nursing home neglect injury lawyer
- Construction site accident lawyer
- Explosion injury lawyer
- Airplane accident lawyer
- Swimming / diving injury lawyer
- Broken bone injury lawyer
- Train accident lawyer
File your lawsuit in Cambridge as soon as possible:
Thinking about filing a lawsuit in Wisconsin? You want to file as soon as possible to ensure you have the evidence needed to win your case: build it up with the professional legal counsel from Steve Caya and WIN the settlement you deserve.
Get answers to the most common questions accident victims have about filing personal injury lawsuits:
- Filing a wrongful death lawsuit in Wisconsin
- Filing a slip and fall lawsuit in Wisconsin
- Filing a dog bite lawsuit in Wisconsin
- Filing a motorcycle accident lawsuit in Wisconsin
You only get one chance to collect a fair settlement for your injuries – get informed and contact a skilled personal injury lawyer to protect your financial future.
Find out how to secure compensation no matter where you were injured
Hurt in an accident through no fault of your own? Contact us to learn how protect your rights and give your case the best chance of winning:
- When you can sue a restaurant for negligence
- What happens when you're injured in a store
- What to do if you're injured on business property
- What to do if you're injured at a casino
- Common airport injuries & when you can sue
We’ll come to you anywhere in Wisconsin to discuss your case. Our no-win, no-fee law firm has the resources to help you get every last penny you deserve for your injuries.