anywhere in Wisconsin

We will gladly come to YOU anywhere in Wisconsin to discuss your case.
Janesville Personal Injury Lawyer
Free Case Evaluation

Report an Accident Near Beloit in 2 Phone Calls

Recently injured in a car accident near Beloit? Don’t let your insurance company be your first call—it could cost you.

To protect your right to a settlement, call TWO of the following numbers to report a car accident near Beloit, Wisconsin:

  • Emergency: Call 9-1-1
  • Non-emergency: Call Rock County Sheriff: (608) 757-8000
  • You’re Injured: Call Steve Caya & Lawyer Up (608) 531-6252
Report an Accident Near Beloit, Wisconsin
Here's everything you need to know about how to report a car accident near Beloit.
Injured in an accident? get a free consultation

Don’t call Allstate or State Farm quite yet. The sooner you call Beloit personal injury lawyer Steve Caya, the better chances you have of getting compensation. Our personal injury law firm will document your injuries and send our experienced crash investigator to Crestview, South Beloit, Clinton, or wherever your accident took place to build a strong case to fight your insurance company for the money you deserve.

It’s common for car accident injuries to get worse days after the accident occurs. Report injuries to your insurance company before talking to an experienced personal injury lawyer and you’ll get stuck with a lowball settlement.

Steve Caya is a no win no fee Beloit car accident lawyer who uses his expertise to fight your insurance company for the settlement you deserve. Don’t accept an unjust insurance settlement. Get the compensation you need to recover.

Contact Steve Caya to discuss how to report your car accident near Beloit to get a fair settlement.

Do I need to report a car accident to the DMV?

Under Wisconsin Law, you must report a car accident if:

  • Someone is injured
  • At least $1,000 of vehicle damages occurred
  • At least $200 of damages to government or state property occurred

Report your car accident to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation or local police.

Do I need to report a car accident to the police?

If your Beloit car accident meets one or more of the criteria above, you need to report the car accident to the police or the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. Learn what else you should do after a car accident to increase your odds of a fair injury settlement.

How soon do I need to report a car accident near Beloit?

If serious injuries or major property damage occurred, you need to call the Rock County Sheriff’s department immediately. If police don’t complete a crash report, you have a 10-day time limit to report the car accident.

How do I report a car accident online?

You can report your Beloit car accident online with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.

You will need the following information:

  • Your driver license number
  • Your social security number
  • Vehicle Identification Number
  • Vehicle insurance information
Get a free case evaluation on your Beloit car accident by contacting personal injury lawyer Steve Caya today.