We will gladly come to YOU anywhere in Wisconsin to discuss your case.
Janesville Personal Injury Lawyer
Free Case Evaluation

Report a Car Accident near Delavan in 2 Phone Calls

If you recently suffered injuries or damages from a car accident near Delavan, you may be able to get compensation to aid your recovery. Don’t let your insurance company be your first call. It could cost you.

Protect your right to a fair settlement and call TWO of the following numbers FIRST to report a car accident near Delavan, Wisconsin:

  • Emergency: Call 9-1-1
  • Non-emergency: Call Walworth County Sheriff: (262) 741-4400
  • If You’re Injured: Call Steve Caya & Lawyer Up: (608) 531-6252
Report a Car Accident near Delavan, WI
This is what you need to do to report an accident near Delavan, WI.
Injured in an accident? get a free consultation

Don’t call Geico or Allstate yet. Call Delavan personal injury lawyer Steve Caya to increase your chances of getting a fair settlement from your Delavan car accident. Our Wisconsin personal injury law firm documents your injuries and sends our experienced crash investigator to Elkhorn, Lake Geneva, Clinton or wherever your car accident took place to build a strong case to help you get the compensation you deserve. Don’t accept a lowball insurance offer. Get the compensation you need to become whole again.

Contact Steve Caya to discuss how to report your Delavan car accident to get compensation.

Do I need to report a car accident to the DMV?

By Wisconsin Law, you need to report a car accident if:

  • Anyone is injured
  • $1,000 or more of vehicle damages occurred
  • $200 or more of government or state property damages occurred

Report your car accident to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation or local police.

Do I need to report a car accident to the police?

If your Delavan accident meets the criteria listed above, you need to report the car accident to the police or the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.

How soon do I need to report a car accident near Delavan?

You need to call the Walworth County Sheriff’s department immediately if serious injuries or major property damage occurred. If the police don’t complete a crash report, you have 10-days to report the car accident.

Can I report a car accident online?

You can report your Delavan car accident online with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.

You will need the following information:

  • Your driver license number
  • Your social security number
  • Vehicle Identification Number
  • Vehicle insurance information
Get a free case evaluation for your Delavan car accident from personal injury lawyer Steve Caya.