anywhere in Wisconsin

We will gladly come to YOU anywhere in Wisconsin to discuss your case.
Janesville Personal Injury Lawyer
Free Case Evaluation

Report a Car Accident Near Eagle in 2 Phone Calls

When dealing with a recent car accident, you want to make sure it’s properly reported. If you received injuries or damages, you may be able to get compensation by reporting it to your insurance company. Before you call your insurance company, complete the following steps so you don’t get stuck with a lowball offer.

To report a car accident near Eagle, Wisconsin, call TWO of the following numbers BEFORE you call the insurance company:

  • Emergency: Call 9-1-1
  • Non-emergency: Call Waukesha County Sheriff: (262) 446-5070
  • If You’re Injured: Call Steve Caya & Lawyer Up: (608) 531-6252

Do I need to report a car accident to my insurance company?

Report a Car Accident Near Eagle, Wisconsin
Here's what to do after you're hurt in a car accident near Eagle, Wisconsin.
Injured in an accident? get a free consultation

Don’t call State Farm or Geico quite yet—it could cost you. Contact Eagle personal injury attorney lawyer Steve Caya to document your injuries, potential worsening conditions, and have our expert crash investigator assess your crash site in Mukwonago, Palmyra, North Prairie or nearby cities. We’ll build a strong case to protect you from inadequate offers from your insurance company.

No Win No Fee Wisconsin personal injury lawyer Steve Caya is prepared to fight your insurance company for the settlement you deserve.  Don’t settle for microscopic compensation. Get the money you need for maximum recover.

Contact personal injury lawyer Steve Caya to discuss what to do after your car accident near Eagle.

Do I need to report a car accident to the police?

Wisconsin Law states you need to report a car accident if:

  • Someone is injured
  • At least $1,000 of vehicle damages occurred
  • At least $200 of government or state property damages occurred

If your Milton accident meets any of the above criteria, you need to report the car accident to the police or the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.

Do I need to report a car accident to the DMV?

No, you need to report your car accident to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation or local police.

How soon do I need to report a car accident near Eagle?

In crashes involving serious injuries or major property damages, you need to call the Waukesha County Sheriff’s department immediately. If the police haven’t already completed a crash report, you have 10-days to report the car accident.

Check out our guide on what to do after a car accident when you're not to blame. What you do or don't do in the aftermath of a collision can affect the compensation you're able to recover.

How do I report a car accident online?

Report your Eagle car accident online to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation with the following information:

  • Your driver license number
  • Your social security number
  • Vehicle Identification Number
  • Vehicle insurance information
Contact Eagle car accident lawyer Steve Caya for a free case evaluation and learn how to get compensation.