We will gladly come to YOU anywhere in Wisconsin to discuss your case.
Janesville Personal Injury Lawyer
Free Case Evaluation

Report an Accident near Edgerton in 2 Phone Calls

If you were recently involved in a car accident near Edgerton, resist the urge to call your insurance company first. It will cost you.

Protect your right to fair compensation and call TWO of the following numbers to report a car accident near Edgerton, Wisconsin:

  • Emergency: Call 9-1-1
  • Non-emergency: Call Rock County Sheriff: (608) 757-8000
  • You’re Injured: Call Steve Caya & Lawyer Up: (608) 531-6252

When do I need to report a car accident to my insurance company?

Report a Car Accident in Edgerton, Wisconsin
Here's what to do after you're hurt in a car accident near Edgerton
Injured in an accident? get a free consultation

If your car accident near Edgerton caused you injuries or property damage, you may get a settlement if you report it to your insurance company. Don’t dial Geico or State Farm yet.

Car accident injuries often worsen days after the accident occurs. If you report car accident injuries to your insurance company before talking to an experienced Wisconsin personal injury lawyer, you’ll get stuck with a lowball settlement.

The sooner you call no win no fee Edgerton personal injury lawyer Steve Caya, the better chance you have of getting compensation. Our personal injury law firm will document your injuries and send our expert crash investigator to Albion, Milton, Janesville, or wherever your accident took place. We build a strong case to fight your insurance company for a fair settlement to help you recover.

Learn how to report your Edgerton car accident to get a fair settlement by contacting personal injury lawyer Steve Caya today.

Do I need to report a car accident to the police?

Under Wisconsin Law, you need to report a car accident if:

  • Someone is injured
  • $1,000 or more of vehicle damage occurred
  • $200 or more of damage to government or state property occurred

If your car accident meets any of the criteria above, you need to report the Edgerton car accident to the police or the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.

Do I need to report a car accident to the DMV?

No, you need to report your car accident to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation or local police.

Can I report a car accident online?

You can report your car accident near Edgerton online with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.

Have the following information ready:

  • Your driver license number
  • Your social security number
  • Vehicle Identification Number
  • Vehicle insurance information

How soon do I need to report a car accident near Edgerton?

If serious injury or major property damage occurred, call the Rock County Sheriff’s department immediately. If the police don’t complete a crash report, you have 10-days to report the car accident.

Contact Wisconsin car accident lawyer Steve Caya for a free case evaluation on your car accident near Edgerton.