anywhere in Wisconsin

We will gladly come to YOU anywhere in Wisconsin to discuss your case.
Janesville Personal Injury Lawyer
Free Case Evaluation

Report a Car Accident near Milton in 2 Phone Calls

When dealing with the aftermath of a car accident, one of your first thoughts is likely reporting it to your insurance company. Don’t!

To report a car accident near Milton, Wisconsin, call TWO of the following numbers BEFORE you call the insurance company:

  • Emergency: Call 9-1-1
  • Non-emergency: Call Rock County Sheriff: (608) 757-8000
  • If You’re Injured: Call Steve Caya & Lawyer Up (608) 531-6252

Do I need to report a car accident to my insurance company?

Report a Car or Truck Accident in Milton WI
Here's everything you need to know after being injured in an accident near Milton.
Injured in an accident? get a free consultation

If you suffered injuries or property damages from a car accident near Milton, you may be able to get a settlement from your insurance company. Be prepared: you’re going to get a lowball offer.

Before you call Allstate or Geico, call Milton personal injury lawyer Steve Caya to discuss your situation and the next steps to get the compensation you deserve. The sooner you document your injuries—and possible worsening or long-term conditions—the better ammunition you’ll have against the insurance company’s low offer. Let our personal injury law firm send our experienced crash investigator to Koshkonong, Janesville, Edgerton or wherever your car accident occurred and you’ll have a better chance of getting more money from your insurance company.

No win, no fee Milton car accident lawyer Steve Caya fights your insurance company for the settlement you deserve.  Don’t accept an unfair settlement. Get the compensation you need to become whole again.

Contact personal injury lawyer Steve Caya to discuss the best course of action after your Milton car accident.

Do I need to report a car accident to the police?

By Wisconsin Law, you need to report a car accident if:

  • Someone is injured
  • $1,000 or more of vehicle damages occurred
  • $200 of damages or more to government or state property occurred

If your Milton accident meets any of the above criteria, you need to report the car accident to the police or the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.

Do I need to report a car accident to the DMV?

No, you’ll report your car accident to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation or local police.

How soon do I need to report a car accident near Milton?

If anyone is seriously injured or major property damage occurred, you need to immediately call the Rock County Sheriff’s department. If the police don’t complete a crash report, you have 10-days to report the car accident.

How do I report a car accident online?

Report your Milton car accident online to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation with the following information:

  • Your driver license number
  • Your social security number
  • Vehicle Identification Number
  • Vehicle insurance information
Get a free personal injury case evaluation for your Milton car accident.